This painting 8ftx4.5ft will be fully revealed on its' completion, sometime 2020. It explains, via the central figure of the once enslaved person, , the concepts of "Human Revolution" transforming one's own inner limitations and positively effecting their environment and the eternity of life. The left side describes the negative aspect of life the right side is illuminated by the sun; that positively shines on and can effect all life, even the negative aspect - each person has the "Human Revolution" process available to them some come to it in other ways, studying, this painting describes chanting teaching others Nam Myoho Renge Kyo which enables one's own Karma and that of the greater world and the universe to changed positively. The process then generates in the present, 7 generations back and 7 generations forward. One by one around the world those practising sharing and working with other religions and communities will eventually change humanities's Karma: to one of respect and equality, 7 Bells - within the composition symbolise is a vision of the same name we share with our Mentor Daisaku Ikeda up to and beyond the year 5000.
- First 7 Bells 1939-1979
- 2nd - 7 Bells first Half of 21st Century 2000 - 2500 .... 2001- 2050
- 3rd- 7 Bells second half 21st century 2500- 3000 ...... 2051-3000
- 4th - 7 Bells first half 22nd century 22nd Century 3000 - 3500 ..... 3001 - 3050
- 5th 7 Bells in second half of 22nd century 3500 - 4000 middle of .... 3051 - 4000
- 6th 7 Bells 23rd century 4000- 4500 ..... 4001 - 4050
- 7th 7 Bells 5000 - 5500 when we celebrate the 1000 anniversary of Nichiren Buddhism .....4051 - 5000